Dear Travel Partners,
With Vietnam's effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the country, the government has issued new regulations concerning visas, which can affect travelers from certain countries coming to Vietnam.
GUESTS FROM SCHENGEN COUNTRIES (EU) + UK
- No new visas or visa approval letters will be issued for any person from these countries until further notice.
- Even if guests already have visa, there will be no entry for any person from these countries from 15 March 2020 until further notice.
GUESTS FROM REST OF THE WORLD
- Visa on arrival and e-visa will not be issued from 15 March 2020 until further notice. Guests who already have e-visa or visa on arrival letter and will enter Vietnam today (13 March) or tomorrow (14 March) will still be allowed entry. After March 14, the documents will be considered invalid
- Going forward, guests must apply for Visa Approval Letter to Vietnam Immigration Department via local Vietnam travel companies. Trails of Indochina can process visa approval letter. Please contact us for details. The Central Immigration Department in Vietnam will decide to approve the application or not. Once approved, the decision is sent to the travel company and to the Vietnamese embassy abroad. Guests must get their visa stamped on their passport at the embassy.
- Guests travelling in Vietnam now are fine and can continue their trip until the normal departure date.
Your sales consultant will contact you for affected bookings.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will send further updates as needed.
Please contact CARE@trailsofindochina.com for further assistance and queries.
Trails of Indochina
13 March 2020
18:00 VN Time